"Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies" d.o.o. has contracted with Belgrade Airport to provide three-year operation management and maintenance services for a new gas hot water boiler plant (new heating plant) with a capacity of 42.8 MW (three boilers with a capacity of 16.4 + 16.4 + 10 MW).
The contracted service included the following activities:
- Engagement of the engineers of "Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies" d.o.o. in order to functionally equip the installations as quickly as possible and put the boiler room into trial operation
- Managing the operation of the boiler room during the heating season with the 24/7 presence of qualified and experienced operators and continuous supervision by licensed engineers
- Equipment maintenance in the boiler room performed by authorized service teams
- Implementation and conducting of the program of legally required measurements and analyses
- Securing emergency interventions within 24 hours
- Identifying and proposing measures to improve the reliability and efficiency of the new gas boiler plant.